Classic Acoustic Nylon Guitar with AXE ;)

enc.ny

Just wrote a little tune and used AXE for recording it.

Should've played better, but still I like it the way it is. Hope someone will like this kind of music, it's something completely different from the stuff posted here :)

Attachments

• Acoustic Rev + Synth enc.ny.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Really enjoyed it. We need so much more of this to show how the Axe i brilliant with acoustics.

Beautiful! Nice piece and nice sound. I like the way your modulated backdrop kind of swirls and moves. Would be cool to see how you did that if you want to share your preset. Also is this mic'd, piezo input, did you tone match, basically how did you get the basic nylon tone?

Like it a lot! I have always loved the sound of nylon string guitars. Just beautiful. Nice job!!!!!! :encouragement:

First of all, thanks for your kind words, everyone, I really enjoy the fact that most of you liked it :)

Added a patch to main post, so everyone can download. I think I took some existing patch, changed reverb there a little and made a parallel synth a lot quieter than in original, that's it.

Also is this mic'd, piezo input, did you tone match
Just straight in the AXE, no mic ;)

Just out of curiosity, what other gear is in that rack?

Nothing special, AXE, then I have a MOTU audio interface, then TPI II preamp (essential for mic recording) and some voltage thing I use to plug everything into.

Reactions: sam
If you've ever seen Eric Johnson's live acoustic set, he (somehow) gets this same swirling, ethereal background going that is simply soothing and well aligned with the melody - you've captured the essence of that technique here. Nicely done. Thanks for the patch, as well!

Back
Top Bottom