Clark Kent's Petrucci IIC+ IR's

Oh! And another thing worth mentioning: I didn't use any GEQ in the amp block so the Petrucci IR's that are in here have it "baked in". If you want to further tweak the tone I suggest going to the GEQ of the amp block for that classic Mark series EQ and it should sound realistic.

Ha ! Yeah I figured you had scenes + modifiers and such going on . so when I turned every thing ON I had all the scenes smooshed into ONE - A bit odd sounding .
I've no MFC or controller so cant take advantage of that yet , I just use the axe front panel dont even use AXE edit ( is that bad ? )
Scenes :ambivalence: off to the Wiki I go ..... :)

Clark, am I understand correct? Your first two clips - both IR at the center pan (double track records), next two clips - one IR to the left, other IR to the right? Sorry for my English

Clark, am I understand correct? Your first two clips - both IR at the center pan (double track records), next two clips - one IR to the left, other IR to the right? Sorry for my English

Yes exactly. I just came back from rehearsals where I used this match and it worked amazingly well. I actually ended up lowering the SC IR quite a bit and mainly using the BCSL IR.

Tried it and i think they sound awesome...i found myself switching between these and the mankind ir and i think i like these two better for tonight...

Yeah man! That's great... as long as they are my IR's and free to use and people prefer them over the costly products I'm happy. :D

Sounds good on my iPad bro. Can you tell that I'm away from my Mac? Will definitely try these out when I get home.

Have you had any thoughts about sharing your Mesa Mix that I used on "My Hero"? That was a seriously impressive impulse. :)

Sounds good on my iPad bro. Can you tell that I'm away from my Mac? Will definitely try these out when I get home.

Have you had any thoughts about sharing your Mesa Mix that I used on "My Hero"? That was a seriously impressive impulse. :)

You seem normal. :)

That mix I gave you is actually pretty close to my "Gift to Mankind" IR. That collection kind of just got forgotten as I was already looking for the next best thing. I might go through those IR's once again. :)

Hey Clark, when I tried to load these up it said it wasn't a valid file. Any ideas? I'm running 12.04b

Hmm... I'm not sure what firmware I have. I think I have the newest one. Only one of these files is the preset and the IR's are just cabs that you have to load using FractalBot. I'm not sure if it's the only way.

Back
Top Bottom