Clark Kent's first UltraRes IR: Mesa 4x12

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
There you go bros! ;)

Story behind this is that this is one single SM57 IR which is the main IR in the "Gift for Mankind IR" so very powerful. Lethal even. Simply put, it's what I'm using in my live rig right now.

UltraRes, Mesa, SM57, sweetspot. BOOM!

I DEMAND CLIPS!!!!! :lol

Attachments

• Clark Kent's Mesa SM57 UltraRes IR.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,096
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now, you probably haven't had time to try it, but I'd be curious if you think the IR has improved with the UltraRes, verses the standard res one you've been using?

I wonder about something: Is any tube poweramp involved in this process?
Yes, it is about the hf/lf resonance values :)
By the way, I really liked the IR. Thanks.

Oh a typo... I meant Sperm-man.

Actually I've had these high quality .wav's ready because I've used them in Cubase's Reverence because I always thought it sounded more "real" since you can basically use reverb IR's in that program so it's more of that "in the room" sound and also I can change IR's in post processing. F.ex. I had second long IR's in one project that was mostly clean guitar.

Anyways what I did was load the high quality IR's in Cubase's Reverence and use the IR capture of the Axe-Fx to capture the IR in UltraRes format and then dumped them through the Fractal Bot. That's why the naming is short. I didn't have patience to write proper names using the Axe-Fx interface. :)

This sounds pretty awesome. Your Petrucci Damage control IR is my main IR for my patches. Seems like im going to mix this IR with the Damage control. Nice job.

Yeah I was also trying to mix UltraRes cabs together and rename them in CabLab but it can't export UltraRes. :(

Yeah I was also trying to mix UltraRes cabs together and rename them in CabLab but it can't export UltraRes. :(

My understanding is that in a future CabLab release we'll be able to mix and export UltraRes RAW DATA ( not sysex ... Maybe .ir files ? ) not UltraRes itself... I'm missing something ?

Back
Top Bottom