Clark Kent: Post Fist Doctor

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
I wanted to record something new so this is something I wrote today. I wanted to test Feared's IR's and daaaaamn. I like the blend of these two. I'd love to get them in WAV format but SYX will do for now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... ID=9827891

This is what I get for not mixing for a while. I can't get it to sound right. Well... I'm sure you'll enjoy the guitar tone anyways! I'll share the IRs. Soloed they sound very weird but with a 50/50 blend it's sooooooo good. Thanks Feared!

Attachments

• 1.syx
    7.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.syx
    7.6 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, those harmonics won't be in the final song! :D I hated them when I was recording them but I was like: "they'll sound good in the end"... they don't. Thanks again for that IR Feared. I'd love to know what cab that is. Is it GuitarHack or your own?

Clark Kent said:
Yeah, those harmonics won't be in the final song! :D I hated them when I was recording them but I was like: "they'll sound good in the end"... they don't. Thanks again for that IR Feared. I'd love to know what cab that is. Is it GuitarHack or your own?
I think one of them is the guitarhack, the other I think is my roadster 2x12 cab or another IR I've used a lot. :D

nice song and tone. the overall mix needs more bottom end. ya ola's irs are great. i havent blended them though, gotto try it.

Back
Top Bottom