Citrus RV50

I can't believe the 9.03 is out already. This was the one amp that Axe-Fx was missing! YESSSS!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Nice tones! I'm probably going to use that one for just about everything if it's just like the real Rockerverb. Wes Borland from Limp Bizkit is using it nowadays and his tones honestly blew me out when I was at their gig last year. He's probably one of those guys who brought us the Mesa Recto series. Amazing stuff! He's using the RV because it sounds close to his ex-Diezel but a RV doesn't brake down handled by roadies. :D

sounds dope!!

One of the best marshall-esque crunch tones I've heard from the axefx

Your clips are always killer though, nice guitar + great player + axefx = win :cool:

Sounds great as always, Cardinal. What else is in that chain? I'm having some trouble getting the Citrus to sound as lively as your clip. Any mic sims on the cab? Graphic or para EQ going on? I appreciate anything you could tell me about what you've got going on there. Thanks!

thanks man

just amp, cab, and reverb blocks, no mic sim or any changes to the cab stuff. i'd post the patch but I already changed it. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom