Closed Chug-pdate for fm3

Dimi Guitar

Inspired
Maybe it's anyway coming -- and it hasn't even reached axe fx 3 yet -- but yeah. Chug-pdate. Want. A lot. Whatever it is. I use jcm 800 amp sim most of the time, so.. :)

It was already stated that Cygnus will come to AF3 and FM3. Sure, everybody wishes for Firmware Friday this week (today in my time zone), but the comments sounded like "there is a lot to do" and that might mean that a beta could be weeks away. Maybe there is a FM3 release in between, which contains performance pages but it could also be that they go for a double release or even AF3 first, FM3 weeks later.
All in all: the question is only when, not if.

It was already stated that Cygnus will come to AF3 and FM3. Sure, everybody wishes for Firmware Friday this week (today in my time zone), but the comments sounded like "there is a lot to do" and that might mean that a beta could be weeks away. Maybe there is a FM3 release in between, which contains performance pages but it could also be that they go for a double release or even AF3 first, FM3 weeks later.
All in all: the question is only when, not if.
Yeap, I posted this when it wasn't certain to us if chungus will indeed come to fm3. I was under the impression axe fx III firmware release is imminent, as well, but apparently not.

Back
Top Bottom