AFIII chrisAngela new tune, "Time River"

ChrisAngela1

Inspired
Now with video, here's a new tune called "Time River" released today:)

My first shot at adding vocals/lyrics with the assist of a Vocoder, (my voice is horrid) I used the Arturia Vocoder V plugin for that.

For the guitar parts, I primarily used McRocklin's "Funk Night In" preset (sold on his online store). The cleans were all from his settings and the distorted guitars were from adding the T808 OD. Other effects used were the Plex Delay, Dimension Chorus, Vintage Delay, and North Church Reverb (another favorite).

Cheers!

Update: Here's the video...

Last edited:
Man, that is superb! Love the song and the concept and the video! Thank you for posting!
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed:).

I toyed with the basic song progression/structure (can’t go wrong with a Bm7/Em7!) on Sunday, recorded all guitars/keys on Monday, mixed, final edits, and finished on Tuesday.

Tuesday night, I compiled and put together the video using iMovie like always! It amazes me how much Creative Common HD video exists out there, but I always have some idea running through my head as I'm working on the song. Very lo-tech methods I realize, but it's fun to do!

One other note, I had previously only used the Vocoder with the provided presets and this was the first time I recorded my own voice (standard Shure SM57), so that took a bit of time (no pun, sorry) to figure out.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Now with video, here's a new tune called "Time River" released today:)

My first shot at adding vocals/lyrics with the assist of a Vocoder, (my voice is horrid) I used the Arturia Vocoder V plugin for that.

For the guitar parts, I primarily used McRocklin's "Funk Night In" preset (sold on his online store). The cleans were all from his settings and the distorted guitars were from adding the T808 OD. Other effects used were the Plex Delay, Dimension Chorus, Vintage Delay, and North Church Reverb (another favorite).

Cheers!

Update: Here's the video...

Always looking forward to your videos and music. So freaking awesome!!! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom