Chorus

Tube18

Sometimes I feel like I do not hear my chorus, meaning engaged or not I have quite the same sound.

I am in 4CB in mono mode into a Kemper, I mostly use the analog Chorus. I tried to add voices but with no result.

I suspect I have something to change in my configuration somewhere, like this stuff L=> R or L+R or something like that ...

Any idea?

Just a thought - if you look at the block chain in config, have you got that block in parallel? Might make the chorus very weak sounding.

I have had that issue. I found that in my tweaking - which was pretty random and done my ear - I was screwing up something; I delete the block and start over and solved my problem. Switch chorus types as well. If the 80s one sounds like nothing then it really is messed up and you should start over. : )

You can always find a preset with a chorus you like & then save that block to your library in the FX8 Edit, you can then add it to any of the presets you are building. There are several I like & have moved to my 'pedal set up presets'. Some of the presets do not have both x/y set up in them

The chorus's in the FX8 rival the reverbs IMO & have great clarity & are fairly diverse in range. I have a nice TC & the FX8's chorus easily replaced it

Happy tone hunting

JD

Could be phase cancellation by collapsing to mono. You may check the phase reverse setting.

Exactly.

The 80s Chorus has Phase Reverse engaged (it's a parameter). This will cause phase cancellation when both outputs are summed to mono.

Same with the 2290 Delay type.

Back
Top Bottom