Not a Bug Chorus Block LFO2 dont work!

Petrocelli

Inspired
The LFO2 of the Chorus Block is not working, i am not able to modulate the main LFO as described in the manual. (LFO2 depht was fully up!)

LFO2 Rate – Adjusts the rate of the secondary LFO. This LFO modulates the primary LFO and can be used to create more interesting effects.
LFO2 Depth – Adjusts the depth of the secondary LFO.

As a workaround, it is possible to connect one of the modifier LFOs tho the Chorus rate parameter, this works but its not handy - you alwas have to switch between windows!

FM3 v.2.0Beta; FM3-Edit 1.02

The FM3 seems to be working like the Axe-Fx III but the manual description appears to be incomplete: the LFO2 function only works when VOICES is changes to a number higher than 2. I think I knew this once but forgot to mention it in the Blocks Guide. I will correct this in the next version.

This test preset demonstrates Chorus LFO2. Turn the speakers down, engage the Synth block, and give it a try.

Attachments

• Chorus LFO2 Test_20201203_135149.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
The FM3 seems to be working like the Axe-Fx III but the manual description appears to be incomplete: the LFO2 function only works when VOICES is changes to a number higher than 2. I think I knew this once but forgot to mention it in the Blocks Guide. I will correct this in the next version.

Yes thank you very much - with 4 Voices it works! (why more than two?!?)
I also find out, only LFO-sine waves are possible with 4 or more voices! Is this so correct?

Back
Top Bottom