Chef's WW2 Bomber

Swedish Chef

Power User
lancaster-625x450.jpg

The radio chatter is not made with the formant filter. There's not enough parameters... yet! :D

Instructions:
1. Recall the patch and the bomber will fly on auto pilot, so to speak!
2. When you're ready to drop a bomb - hit the E or A string on your guitar and let it ring out.
3. When you want the bomb to hit the ground you quickly silence the string by muting it with your left hand.
4. Have fun and... don't kill anyone.
5. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
My kid gave me an "are you nuts look" when I was messing with the heli the other day. Last night he actually got off the couch to see how I was doing this! He even had to try it himself.

My kid gave me an "are you nuts look" when I was messing with the heli the other day. Last night he actually got off the couch to see how I was doing this! He even had to try it himself.

Ha ha, that's great! I don't have kids myself but I can see the scenario before my eyes. :)

Sorry about the necro bump

I had some trouble with my backup drive. Seem to have lost quite a few patches because of that.
Does anybody stil have this one? (Preferably FW 17.02 compatible?)

Fingers crossed

I had some trouble with my backup drive. Seem to have lost quite a few patches because of that.
Does anybody stil have this one? (Preferably FW 17.02 compatible?)

Fingers crossed

I'll have to check later today to be sure, but I think this preset went to sh#t and stopped working correctly a few firmware revisions ago.

Back
Top Bottom