check this out for me

At first glance, I thought "hey, here's a patch that's making my Axe-FX malfunction… load it up!"

Not a lot of incentive there.

You know... A little bit of please and thank you goes a long way. Just saying...

Sorry for the rudeness, I procrastinated to post it during the day and I was rushing to get it posted. Please take a look ;)

....If I remove the repeat hold in delay 1 y state, it doesn't do it.

....If I remove the repeat hold in delay 1 y state, it doesn't do it.

didn't seem rude to me.

you don't need to go 4 to 3 to 4.

going from scene 3 to 4 creates the "problem." the issue is how the axe handles spillover when changing between X and Y states.

in s3, you have a D1X which has whatever settings. if there is sound being delayed by that block, when you switch to s4 which is now D1Y, that sound information is moved into the Y state settings, which has Repeat Hold set on. so it will take whatever was being repeated in s3 and now repeat and hold it in s4.

i'd suggest moving your repeat hold trick to a dedicated delay block. i see Delay 2 block down there, maybe you can repurpose it.

didn't seem rude to me.

you don't need to go 4 to 3 to 4.

going from scene 3 to 4 creates the "problem." the issue is how the axe handles spillover when changing between X and Y states.

in s3, you have a D1X which has whatever settings. if there is sound being delayed by that block, when you switch to s4 which is now D1Y, that sound information is moved into the Y state settings, which has Repeat Hold set on. so it will take whatever was being repeated in s3 and now repeat and hold it in s4.

i'd suggest moving your repeat hold trick to a dedicated delay block. i see Delay 2 block down there, maybe you can repurpose it.

Thank you Chris, great suggestion! :)

Back
Top Bottom