Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Here's one short video just to show my new baby :)

It's was Ibanez Premium RG263676@$&@...not quite sure which one. Now with my custom design graphics, DiMarzio pickups and scalloped neck.

Playing is just some noodling around (Axe Fx II of course), the focus is on guitar. I think it looks pretty damn cool :)

Let me know what You think :)

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NawEtQ_DV3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FYI you don't need to place the embedded coding into your post. The XenForo with s9e embedding is intelligent enough to detect the link and embed it at the standard YouTube frame size. Maybe just get a direct link and edit the post with just the video link link so:

"youtube.com/myvideo" with the HTTP and real link.

Results:

Awesome vid BTW!

FYI you don't need to place the embedded coding into your post. The XenForo with s9e embedding is intelligent enough to detect the link and embed it at the standard YouTube frame size. Maybe just get a direct link and edit the post with just the video link link so:

"youtube.com/myvideo" with the HTTP and real link.

Results:

Awesome vid BTW!

Ah, thanks! I was wondering why it's not showing the link :)

Sounds great Igor - I love Ibanez guitars Did you do the scalloping yourself?

Thanks! Nah, I am incompetent for any kind of woodwork...I have a friend who is doing this stuff for me. This one is gently scalloped since it has a thin neck, so we didn't want to compromise stability of the neck. But it doesn't matter actually how deep you scallop it, point is that there's no friction between fingers and freatboard. So you get that buttery feel on the fingerboard :)

Back
Top Bottom