Channel change w expression

What’s the goal? If you’re hoping to blend between two channels in one amp block, you can’t do that, because you’d need to be able to have both channels running at the same time, and you can only run one at a time.

I apologize... looks like this has been covered already.
Nope I just want to use an expression pedal to go from one channel to another. I need the larger foot space so I dont have to look down to switch.

I was also wanting to do this. Slightly different application. I need to save Reverb 2 block for Piezo path > Output 2.

Parallel Reverb block Channel A is a basic London plate. Channel B is a huge ambience Nimbostratus verb. Exp pedal controls Input gain only for channel B (Channel A stays fixed at 100%, Level to taste).

I can't figure out how to (if possible) to have movement of Exp pedal to change Reverb 1 block channel A to B on movement... kind of like the auto engage feature. Is this even possible?

I was also wanting to do this. Slightly different application. I need to save Reverb 2 block for Piezo path > Output 2.

Parallel Reverb block Channel A is a basic London plate. Channel B is a huge ambience Nimbostratus verb. Exp pedal controls Input gain only for channel B (Channel A stays fixed at 100%, Level to taste).

I can't figure out how to (if possible) to have movement of Exp pedal to change Reverb 1 block channel A to B on movement... kind of like the auto engage feature. Is this even possible?
This isn't really related to the OP.

You can assign modifiers to ALL block channels or any SINGLE block channel.

Assign your expression pedal modifier only to channel B of the Reverb 2 block. You can even assign auto engage if you want it.

This isn't really related to the OP.

You can assign modifiers to ALL block channels or any SINGLE block channel.

Assign your expression pedal modifier only to channel B of the Reverb 2 block. You can even assign auto engage if you want it.
Not sure what you mean "related to OP", but I have set exp pedal mod to channel B only. However I still need to have the same exp pedal to change to channel B from channel A when I move the pedal.

Not sure what you mean "related to OP", but I have set exp pedal mod to channel B only. However I still need to have the same exp pedal to change to channel B from channel A when I move the pedal.
Yeah, sorry, I totally missed the part about changing channels! Still drinking my morning coffee :)

Back
Top Bottom