Changing the order of presets-help, please.

dank

Inspired
Not sure what I'm missing here. I have created a number of personalized presets which I have numbered on the Axe FX II as 001 to 030. To place them in these numbered spots, I had to either delete presets already present in those slots, or I had to swap locations with presets I did not want to delete.

My MFC 101 is set up for 5 slots of presets per bank. I am reviewing my list of presets for Saturday night. As an example, the first set may need Presets numbered 1, 4, 12, 22 and 25. Now, I can easily swap them for already existing presets situated in the first bank of 5 presets. To do this, I have to bump the existing presents into la la
land, and they often take on the newly swapped number of the swapped preset.

Therefore, the question:

Using the two units together, can I create setlists that can be renumbered and/or reorganized within the MFC so that Preset 13 can be number 1 on the MFC? Or preset 27 can put in the order of use on the MFC that I want it for a particular show? In the morning, will that preset still be Number 27 on the AXE FXII?

Thank you for your valuable time.

Dan

Last edited:
You can midi map, but I just move them around.

1. Most of the factory presets are not useful to me
2. You have access to factory presets by downloading banks so you never "lose" them by overwriting a position.
3. I will reuse/duplicate a preset at various locations so it's in the row I need it to perform.
4. You have 384 slots.

I have read it several times, but I don't follow how it addresses my specific needs.

I must not understand what you are asking here, because this:

>>>>>>>Using the two units together, can I create setlists that can be renumbered and/or reorganized within the MFC so theft Preset 13 can be number 1 on the MFC? Or preset 27 can put in the order of use on the MFC that I want it for a particular show? In the morning, will that preset still be Number 27 on the AXE FXII?<<<<

seems to be exactly what this is saying:

>>>>>A Song is similar to a Bank, except that it contains up to 15 MFC-101 Presets assigned to the numbered footswitches in any order you choose.<<<<

Danny W.

Back
Top Bottom