Changing Scenes with the Original Ground Control

mikeofsines

So I have an original Ground Control and I am having trouble setting up Scenes in the 4 bank mode. What I am basically trying to do is have it set up to where I can change scenes without changing the preset on the Axe FX. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble trying to set this up and if there is anyone out there that could help me out with this problem then it would mean a lot to me, just got the Axe FX and I'm still trying to figure out how to set this up and I could really use some help. I know it can be done, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Gcp sucks for scene changes, I eventually got so iritated that I bought an mfc, and it was the best thing I ever did, love it.

I think if you google it there are many threads on how to setup the ground control pro with the Axe fx. If I remember correctly you can control scenes with a program change mapping to cc numbers inside the Axe itself or something like that but I'm not sure..

In fact there is probably everything you need to know in the "other controllers" section of the forum..

Thank you, I did have a head ache because of it but I went through the Axe Fx itself to assign all the scenes and everything. It's not the best controller for the job but it still works and no point in getting rid of something if it still works. It's kinda of a pain, but it works.

I believe it is doable.. I'll have to see if I can find the instructions I followed to make it happen. I'll forward them to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom