changing scene order?

warlockII

Fractal Fanatic
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find it with the search function...Is it possible to change the order of scenes in the Axe II? For example, I decide that I'd rather have scene 3 be scene 1 or make scene 2 be scene 4? This would be helpful if you change your mind about layout purpose...ie originally using "clean to mean" going from 1 -4 and going to order scenes are needed for that particular song...intro, rhythm, chorus, etc.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I can't find it with the search function...Is it possible to change the order of scenes in the Axe II? For example, I decide that I'd rather have scene 3 be scene 1 or make scene 2 be scene 4? This would be helpful if you change your mind about layout purpose...ie originally using "clean to mean" going from 1 -4 and going to order scenes are needed for that particular song...intro, rhythm, chorus, etc.

Rightclick on the scene field in AE and use the swap option

I was wondering about this to. What I been doing was using the x/y switching. So with using scenes, are you saying that I have sense 1 be my dirty ch, sense 2 be my clean and any other scenes to anything I want? Sorta like an amp and cab using a foorswitch???

This is how I'm understanding this, I'm I wrong? If not and I'm reading this correctly, how do I do this

I was wondering about this to. What I been doing was using the x/y switching. So with using scenes, are you saying that I have sense 1 be my dirty ch, sense 2 be my clean and any other scenes to anything I want? Sorta like an amp and cab using a foorswitch???

This is how I'm understanding this, I'm I wrong? If not and I'm reading this correctly, how do I do this
Check out this thread: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/x-y-vs-scenes-vs-presets.117529/

Back
Top Bottom