• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Changing order of scenes

ejviruet

Inspired
Can the order of the scenes in a preset be changed, once the preset is saved. For example , if i download a preset from Axe chnage that has a specific order of scenes, can i change that order?

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
I wonder if scene controllers also follow and keep up? So if scene 1 has a scene controller 1 set to 85% and a scene 2, scene controller 1 set to 35%, and I swap them in Axe Edit, will the scene controller 1 setting now be 35% on scene 1 and 85% on scene 2?

xarkon

Inspired
Huh. I hadn't thought about this, but this seems like a good application for drag-and-drop in Axe Edit. I.e. click and hold a scene and rearrange the order.

ejviruet

Inspired
Thanks a lot for your help, i tried the copy and paste of scene, but i might be wrong, but i think it mixes the 2 scenes. Let's say i move scene 3 to scene 2 and the final result is a mix of the 2 scenes?

Top Bottom