Changes in Delay and MultiDelay block

I had to import the 4 repeats presets to try it and that suggested the problem might be that my existing presets got "corrupted".
It seems that this happens to existing presets during the 12.04b upgrade, but if they are imported they work correctly.
I haven't determined if editing them will cause the problem to reappear.

Will S- import a backup and see if the problem goes away...

Will, a picture (or in this case: video) speaks ....

Please link to a video showing what's happening.

The presets I imported no longer have the problem of being unable to edit the feedback 1-4 % of the quad tap MTD.
It appears that the problem can be fixed by importing a backup of the preset.

I noticed a separate 12.04 problem, on the 10 tap delay MTD, the delay tempo no longer has an effect.

I've noticed the same problem, not just on the 10 tap delay, but also on almost all (regular) delay tempos. I also found that I was able to change the feedback % 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the MTD using AE, but only from 100% to -100%. Strange thing is that preset 182 was never removed from my Axe and doesn't have this problem, allthough I can't change the tempos there (so another problem).

@Yek

At the moment I can't make a video, but basically what you would see is me dialing in the MTD block, setting it to Quadd Tap, hearing a lot of oscilation noise, me going to page 2 and trying to adjust the feedback % only to find they don't respond.

Also you could see me trying to change the tempos in other DEL and MTD page 2's with also no effect.

What should I do, go back to 12.03 or start from scratch and load al the factory settings banks again? Just to make it clear, I don't mind losing my presets, I have those dialed in again in no time.

@cpotter, thanks for "taking this journey" with me and reporting your findings.

@Cliff, your willingness to help and hypershort responsetimes are second to none in every sense of the word! Thank you Sir!

Going back to 12.03 did the trick, all problems are gone, Axe Fx working fine as ever. A big thank you to everybody who stepped up to help me, what a great forum this is!

But now I'm gonna rock out like there's no tomorrow, got a gig with the Metropole Orchestra coming up, so there's no time to waste!

Back
Top Bottom