• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Changed the name of the effects blocks

I would like to be able to change the name of the effects block after saving it in a preset so that when I look down at the screen I could see exactly what delay I had set up for that preset .ie..."analog ambient delay"

Skollapse

I think this feature could be super useful. For example naming the Midi blocks so they represent what they're controlling. I use two midi enabled pedals with my FX8, a Boss MD500 and an Eventide H9. If the blocks could say "MD5" and "H9" that would rule!

Or SD for short delay . I realize there are only 3 letters but it would be nice to be able to put 2 or 3 letters there that mean something to the individual player .
on a couple of my setups I have 2 delay blocks . They both have the same 3 letters and sometimes I forget which is which

Top Bottom