Change noise gate to ISP Decimator G-String Type noise suppression.

ChrisYoung

Inspired
Not sure if this has been suggested already, but it would be an awesome upgrade to the noise suppression feature of the AFX!
:)
I have one I use with my Marshall JVM 410H using the 4 cable method. It's one of those "got to have it" type devices. Especially for high gain sounds. It's an incredible piece of technology!!

-Chris

It can already do it. Put an Expander/Gate block as the first effect in your FX loop chain, then set the sidechain to the input your guitar is plugged into.

I believe the gate was reworked early on to include a downward expander. A Gate block was added later to allow for placement anywhere in the signal chain... guess what I'm saying is it's already in there. ;)

It can already do it. Put an Expander/Gate block as the first effect in your FX loop chain, then set the sidechain to the input your guitar is plugged into.

I have seen this mentioned before but never paid much attention to it as I didn't have an Ultra. Now I do. Can someone post a patch or point me to one with this setup?

Back
Top Bottom