• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Celestion V30 IR waves?

Stratman68

Fractal Fanatic
So, I have many cab packs. figured I would download the free celestion entries into this ir world and check them out.
It has been ages so, I have wave files of 44.1/48/88.2/96 and and each has 200ms and 500ms folders.

I have no idea which ones to convert for use with my Ax8? Sorry for the basic question.......Just don't recall

Just don't recall
Thanks

h.c.e.

Veteran
I suspect CabLab/Ax-ManageCabs would take care of all of the needed resampling/truncating necessary if you gave it any of the file types, but I'd say go with the 48K, 200ms ones to be the pick as "most Fractally"

Stratman68

Fractal Fanatic
I suspect CabLab/Ax-ManageCabs would take care of all of the needed resampling/truncating necessary if you gave it any of the file types, but I'd say go with the 48K, 200ms ones to be the pick as "most Fractally"
OK thanks-I'll give that a shot.

Top Bottom