CC Noob, struggling with life, please help?

Zombre

heh I finally got a midi foot controller I borrowed from a friend to work (RFX midi buddy) took a bit of fenagling, but it seems to be doing it's job of basic patch changes and via powered pins. lol Only took a week! hahaha

NOW I'm trying to get my continuous controller to work, as I want/need whammy/volume/wah etc. Basically, how I have it set up, seems to get an inconsistent volume burst just about 20% past the heel. before and after that, silence. I've tried both mono and TRS cable, exact same thing. Now the main pedal I've been experimenting with has been a "bespeco VM 12".

From the output of the Bespeco to the Pedal 1 in on the Axe-FX.
in I/O I have it set to 'Out Vol 1 Pedal - Pedal1

I've tried the learning and calibration settings, but nada. the result is the same. I also went out and bought a Boss FV500 pedal with the exact same results. Am I missing something? Is there something I can do to get the Axe-FX to recognise the range of the pedal?

Thanks in advance...

lol Not even 2 seconds after I posted this I thought to myself "Self, what if you need to use stereo cable that is split, so that you can plug one into 'in' and one into 'out' and THEN plug into the Axe-FX 'pedal in'"

Sure enough, it worked. lol I should have kept the Boss pedal methinks... hahaha I returned it right after I couldn't get it to work.

Back
Top Bottom