AFIII Cave man play arpeggios

Cool use of open strings! Really liked it. I also went the whole pandemic without a haircut until just recently and my hair didn't look nearly that good so... good on you caveman 😄.

I went thru it also without a haircut till I couldn't take it any more early this spring. Still not wanting to go out to get it cut, and sit in a chair with a mask on the whole time, I bit the bullet and shaved it.

Cool use of open strings! Really liked it. I also went the whole pandemic without a haircut until just recently and my hair didn't look nearly that good so... good on you caveman 😄.
Thanks man.. the pull offs definitely buy these tired old fingers time to do the string skipping to double up on the descending runs. My hair hasn't been long in 30 years....figured I let it grow this long might as well let it get long enough to donate it to locks of love.

I went thru it also without a haircut till I couldn't take it any more early this spring. Still not wanting to go out to get it cut, and sit in a chair with a mask on the whole time, I bit the bullet and shaved it.
I would but my head looks funny shaved. Lol...I got to let it get long enough to have some left over. Think minimum length is 10" to donate it.

Thanks man.. the pull offs definitely buy these tired old fingers time to do the string skipping to double up on the descending runs. My hair hasn't been long in 30 years....figured I let it grow this long might as well let it get long enough to donate it to locks of love.
You might want to dig into other options for donation... I did the same thing many years ago and later found out they had/have some shady practices.

Here's an article you could check out:

http://kristenshane.com/donate-hair/

Back
Top Bottom