Cause we ended as lover

J'aime bien ça!

Glad you're back, Stef! I haven't heard from you for a long, long time! I still remember your Axe FX ULTRA clips and your intense discussions with certain people regarding the "not quite there, yet" argument :D

As far as I remember, you were going the mostly analog route (JCM 800 with Palmer unit?) after your Axe FX ULTRA days, so what made you come back? Was it the newest Quantum Firmware iteration?

merci lauke-lux :)

J'aime bien ça!

Glad you're back, Stef! I haven't heard from you for a long, long time! I still remember your Axe FX ULTRA clips and your intense discussions with certain people regarding the "not quite there, yet" argument :D

As far as I remember, you were going the mostly analog route (JCM 800 with Palmer unit?) after your Axe FX ULTRA days, so what made you come back? Was it the newest Quantum Firmware iteration?

hi :) well it's sort a love/hate with axe fx , bought 3(!) ultra, and 2 axe fx II ! axe fx has something that other gear(kemper for exemple) don't have : when you play it it's real pleasure, but as the same time a bit frustrating because i still thing analog is better to play "live (with volume)
so live i still need an amp, even if it's axe fx as preamp.i can't say the way i use it i change all the time lol.
direct , or in return of an amp , or input of an amp (works great !) or in 4cm etc

Back
Top Bottom