case needed for FBT Verve 12ma. any suggestions?

Glauben said:
I had a few made on order by Tuki Covers (they didn't make them before, so I had to supply the exact dimensions). I don't really like them. They are thin as hell and don't provide much in terms of "collision protection" against door frames and other gear in the car trunk. Also, they "balloon". I mean, the fabric curves outwars all the time. This may be nit-picking, but my 12mA's look like they were helium-inflated when they're in those covers. And when the covers are empty, they look like a malformed beach ball.

I know that Studio Slips also makes some, but I don't know if they're any better for protection. I had chosen Tuki because shipping was cheaper :-( ... maybe one of the users with the Studio Slips can chime in? I know you're out there...

Studio Slips.

Tell Susan we sent you. Easy to order, great communications. 2 Studio slips for my Verve 12ma and 2 for my Atomics.

xrist04 said:
CoverAmp.

http://www.coveramp.com

High-quality, custom-tailored padded amp and cab covers, made in Quebec. Pierre and Nancy do excellent work.
Woa, that's interesting. When I contacted them, however, they said they didn't make any for the Verve and would not consider making any custom ones. That was maybe a year ago? Can you confirm they have one for the Verve? They make great quality covers, at good prices. And I'm in Quebec (means lower shipping cost, maybe).

They made a custom cover for my Traynor K4, then I guess they wound up adding the pattern to their standard line-up.

They asked for eight or nine different measurements during the ordering process.

When the cover was delivered, it fit perfectly. I was delighted (and still am).

MotherSea said:
Seems like he wants a case, not a cover...
Custom ATA case is what's needed?

FBT Verve 12ma dimensions are 15”w x 20.87”h x 12.28”d

lightweightATA%20hinged%20closed.jpg

About US$240 each ($320 with casters) from Case Technology.

http://www.casetechnology.com/applications/instantquote/CasePriceLightATA.aspx

Maybe covers fit the budget better?

Back
Top Bottom