Case for FM9, FM3, FC-6, FM3 & FC-6, FC-12, and AX8 Yea!!!

Looks good.

I also have one of those Bose Bluetooth speakers. Never thought about using it as a monitor for my AX8. ;)

Looks good.

I also have one of those Bose Bluetooth speakers. Never thought about using it as a monitor for my AX8. ;)
They're awesome little speakers. I wish Bose would release a stereo version of it, but maybe the spec doesn't support that. Ours has traveled in my luggage to many places… though it missed Europe because, uh, someone forgot to throw it into the bag. :-/

They're awesome little speakers. I wish Bose would release a stereo version of it, but maybe the spec doesn't support that. Ours has traveled in my luggage to many places… though it missed Europe because, uh, someone forgot to throw it into the bag. :-/
Same here. Pack it every time I travel. I generally dislike the sound signature of Bose, but it works well in providing decent sound from such a small speaker.

I have SKB and for the price it is great, but if you have anything in the zipper pocket it will flip over when you take your FM9 out. I spilled a drink when I unpacked it on the table before a gig. I had a drop pedal and an EV-2, not a big deal, but annoying.:)

247710691_10161326581341632_4227231408740771826_n-jpg.91056

That Bose speaker IS stereo.

Well, When I use a TRS cable with it, I can hear the delays on my unit panning left and right.
And I just double checked it, mine is stereo.
YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom