Can't seem to figure out how to load Austin Buddy FM9 layout

Lkdog

Power User
Longtime Axe Fx product user here....

Picked up an FM9 Turbo again and want to load the Austin Buddy FM9 Foot Controller Layout that comes in the newest Naked Amp update pack.
Unit working perfect with the default layout in FW 5.0)

I seem to recall I got this working last time I had an FM9 Turbo, but for the life of me I cannot get it to install and show up as an option to load.

Using the most recent FW 5.0
All drivers up to date.
FMEDIT9 most recent version.
Fractal Bot is the one in FMEdit

The file in the Naked Amp pack is FM9-fw5.x_AusBuddy_GlobalSys+FCLayout
I install it via Fractal Bot (as it is not recognized when I try to use the LAYOUTS- IMPORT ALL LAYOUTS option in FM EDIT.

It doesn't show up as an option under the hardware settings in FC Controllers layouts

Any help is appreciated. Probably overlooking something obvious. :rolleyes:

It doesn't show up as an option under the hardware settings in FC Controllers layouts
it shouldn't be an "option" it will just replace all the switches once it installs. are your switches different on all the switch layouts?

it shouldn't be an "option" it will just replace all the switches once it installs. are your switches different on all the switch layouts?
No. It goes from the working default layout to blank in all nine of the switches.

Will try that. Didn't see there was a bug in that file. Thanks.

Edit- It loaded. Except it borked the Mini Display Contrast down to 28%. :D
I moved it back up to 64% which looks normal.

Also when Amp Control switches are displayed there is no Cut CS6 switch.:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom