Can't see where I am!

i see the patch names a few seconds. But i want to see them continously and aslo preset and bank number. Thi is how the past 20 years multieffect-units are built. And theres a ton of reasons why.
I am an ipad user as well, and i know why i would never would rely on PCs, Ipads and so on in a live situation.
One softwareupdate in windows or ios, and all your perfect things are gone.
i wanrt the possibilities, which great units like Digitech 2120 or Boss GT Series or Line 6es or Kempers offer.
A simple Patchname, and Bank and Preset Number, that i see from above.
Such a veeeeeery simple thing. Do you think The Edge or Steve Vai or Lukather would be happy with this????

I dont think so!

Sent from my f.....g Ipad

If Fractal changes this I hope they can give a few options for layout to improve experience for everyone. I need to be able to see foot switch assignments most clearly in display and like having them large as they are now. I switch presets much less frequently so large bank and preset name is much less important for me.

The iPad midi switcher is a cool idea.

Although you can set “DISPLAY LARGE PRESET” parameter to “ALWAYS”, I still had problems when switching between BANKs.
It's so hard to see this litte bank number "Bank: xx" in the display, when you are in a live situation on stage.

My workaround:

I always name all my presets in the following pattern:

"[BankNumber] - [preset name]"

examples:

"1 - Crunch" (for preset Bank1 Preset8)
"2 - Blues" (for preset Bank2 Preset5)
"5 - Clean" (for preset Bank5 Preset1)
"5 - Drive" (for preset Bank5 Preset2)

Then it's very easy to see the bank number, when zapping through the banks...

Back
Top Bottom