Can't load patch bank

Heavyplayer

Experienced
Is it possible to load a patch bank? I tried midi-ox, c6, sendsx.....none of these works. I always get "no buffer available There is not enough memory available for this task. Quit one or more applications to increase available memory and then try again.” I'm using windows 7 if that helps.

Yes you can do this, I loaded all three banks using midi Ox.

Try slowing down the buffers.

View/SysEx… to open the SyEx View and Scratchpad Window then Sysex/Configure to open the Configure Window

Make the following changes.

Low Level Input and Output Buffers: Size, 256 Bytes Num, 16
Milliseconds between buffers: 60 ms.

That worked great!! I'm pretty sure the Input/Output buffer is what made it work, cause I tried the other buffer as cliff posted.

Thank you so much!!!!:D

Hi, even though this is the Axe FX II subforum, i thought I might ask as I stumbled here after a search: I just had the same message whilst trying to restore the factory presets of my recently purchased Ultra. All sysex values correspond as stated above: Low Level Input and Output Buffers: Size, 256 Bytes Num, 16, Milliseconds between buffers: 60 ms. There`s also a mentioning of "insufficient memory available" and that I should close some applications. Now I think both my Ultra and laptop have sufficient memory so I wonder what exactly am I doing wrong. Anyone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom