Can't find the headphone output... Am I blind or crazy?

For 1000+ device.... Is there no headphone output for silent practicing?
Please have one... I don't know why not?

This is not a practice device, its a pro unit design for live use for the giggin musician on the go.

Is there a headphone jack on this pedalboard that is a lot more expensive and far less flexible?

tumblr_mgha3pq8eo1s0mxs3o1_1280.jpg

Use this $4.60 adapter on the stereo output of the AX8, your problem is solved.

31prurkJSzL.jpg

Sorry I see a $1000+ multi effects unit marketed exactly the way your saying without a simple headphone out. I understand there's no audio interface but no headphone output is hard to understand considering the software is already developed, stripped down even from the fxii...how much more would it have been to put one on there.... How about some kinda work around?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wow ... it's an XL+ for me then ... the generation 1 Axe-FX II is going in the living room ... was really looking forward to this but this is a fail for my needs.

Sorry I see a $1000+ multi effects unit marketed exactly the way your saying without a simple headphone out. I understand there's no audio interface but no headphone output is hard to understand considering the software is already developed, stripped down even from the fxii...how much more would it have been to put one on there.... How about some kinda work around?

Again, this is your workaround, your answer... if you decide to ignore it, they you sir are helpless IMO.

View attachment 27992

I don't know why anyone wouldn't run the AX8 into an audio interface or small mixer and use the headphone out from that so that you can mix multiple sources for recording monitoring or playing with backing tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people think a single device should do everything. especially since it's digital, it must be easy to "throw in."

This is not a practice device, its a pro unit design for live use for the giggin musician on the go.

Is there a headphone jack on this pedalboard that is a lot more expensive and far less flexible?

View attachment 27991

View attachment 27992
Sorry bro I did not see the last part of ur post. Using the tapatalk app.. I feel like an asshole... Thanks guys... I'm getting an ax8. I don't mind buying the audio interface and the cheap adapter lol... I'm just one of those that are really scared to pull the trigger... There isn't anyone in Hawaii that I know of who as an axe fx that I can talk to or hear... So I'm buying based off reviews, YouTube, marketing and people who love it... I don't mean to bash anyone here or put down fractal. Thanks for the help I have now learned the hard way that you guys are awesome and I need to be a nice guy sorry all thankd for the help again. I'm sure when I buy this thing I will be begging for your help and no one wants to help an asshole. Hope the fractal boys will forgive an ignorant Dude like myself. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom