cant find the amp list at the amp block

On the front panel, in amp block, the 1st tab called "Type" lists all the amp models.

ax.jpg
i dont have access to the list from Axe edit
this is what i get when i open Axe edit
the only way to see the amps is from the front panel
any idea what to do ?

Last edited:
Hmm - That's odd - no values in the Effect Type. Never seen that before so I'm just guessing here: Try going to Settings / Preferences / Refresh and press the "block definitions refresh" button. That might resolve it (notes - it takes a a couple of minutes for all the block info to refresh)

Also, I'd make sure you are running the version AE which is compatible with your Firmware (i.e. using the latest version of AE with an older firmware version or vice versa might cause some issues).

Hmm - That's odd - no values in the Effect Type. Never seen that before so I'm just guessing here: Try going to Settings / Preferences / Refresh and press the "block definitions refresh" button. That might resolve it (notes - it takes a a couple of minutes for all the block info to refresh)

Also, I'd make sure you are running the version AE which is compatible with your Firmware (i.e. using the latest version of AE with an older firmware version or vice versa might cause some issues).

I've done the refresh thing and......BAM !!! the issue resolved, i can see all the amps ! ......Thank you very much ......for a while i thought someone sneaked in and stole my amps lol....Thanks man ,keep on rockin

Last edited:
Awesome! The refresh thing should happen automatically the first time you run AxeEdit after a FirmWare update. I've not determined if this automated refresh is triggered on every firmware update 100% of the time, but definitely it seems to automatically do it when needed. Not sure why it didn't refresh for you automatically after the last FW update - maybe keep an eye out for it on next release.

I've done the refresh thing and......BAM !!! the issue resolved, i can see all the amps ! ......Thank you very much ......for a while i thought someone sneaked in and stole my amps lol....Thanks man ,keep on rockin

I thought about sneaking in and stealing your amps, but you didn't have anything I didn't already have...... :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom