Can't afford a Klon? Grab a Bad Monkey!

Hmmm... I have one in a box somewhere.

Anyone want to give me $600? I'd be willing to do a 50% discount for forum members... A bargain at $300! :)

Seriously, let me know if you want to make a reasonable offer.
I was waiting for it to show up in the Wish List for the Axe Fx or something!

You ought to list it on Reverb… the sheep are a’grazing!

So funny....i remember back in the days when the Bad Monkey was like nowadays Joyos: the TS you chose if you didn´t have the money for the real deal. It´s true - nobody cared...
If you want a TS with a Bassknob (which it essentially is) there are so many good pedals out the there, like the Wampler Moxy...of course they don´t have the mojo that Scott gave to the Digitech...

So funny....i remember back in the days when the Bad Monkey was like nowadays Joyos: the TS you chose if you didn´t have the money for the real deal. It´s true - nobody cared...
If you want a TS with a Bassknob (which it essentially is) there are so many good pedals out the there, like the Wampler Moxy...of course they don´t have the mojo that Scott gave to the Digitech...
The Nobles ODR-1 was only like $49 originally...

And Scott Henderson also turned the Arion Chorus into a very desirable pedal. Those things are made of plastic and cost something like $30 when they came out :)

I thought about buying a Bad Monkey when they were like $30 but didn't need a TS style OD at the time. If I had I'd be flipping it now. Daddy's broke.

Waiting for Josh to do a video on something I own.:)
C'mon Josh, how about an Ibanez PT9 phaser or a TS9 circa 1981? A DOD compressor/280 of the same vintage? How about just a mention?:p

Back
Top Bottom