Can you use the MFC 101 with the AX8?

firmani99

Inspired
I have an axe fx xl but I am considering picking up an AX8 for practices and maybe gigs so that I can keep the axe fx set up at home and not have to pack it up each time I play.

Can I use the MFC101 with the AX8? I know it seems redundant but I'd like to keep the AX8 near the backline and use the the MFC 101 on the floor so that I can switch scenes the same way that I do now.

Anyone move from the XL to the AX8 and see any limitations that I am not seeing?

I have an axe fx xl but I am considering picking up an AX8 for practices and maybe gigs so that I can keep the axe fx set up at home and not have to pack it up each time I play.

Can I use the MFC101 with the AX8? I know it seems redundant but I'd like to keep the AX8 near the backline and use the the MFC 101 on the floor so that I can switch scenes the same way that I do now.

Anyone move from the XL to the AX8 and see any limitations that I am not seeing?

Well definitely differences and limitations. All listed on
the wiki. But you can use any midi controller with the ax8. I use my midi mate for now because i have the ax8 on my desktop while I am learning navigation on the hardware unit.

Back
Top Bottom