Can you buy a Wah Pedal controller to use with the Axe

VidarAus

Experienced
I would like to set up similar to a Crybaby rackmounted wah and controller, except using the Axe-FX wah effects.

I know you can use a volume pedal, but is there a pedal on the market that looks and feels like a wah pedal but is actually just a controller that can be used with the Axe?

Thanks

Thanks for the link.

Are any of these pedal's 'springgy' like a wah pedal, or are they more like traditional volume pedals?

I really would like to find an expression pedal to use with the Axe-FX that feels like a Wah pedal, with that spring back action.

Thanks

Most of the guys on here swear by these pedals they are awesome, well made and feel amazing. You would need to
contact them and ask about a spring mounted pedal, I know
At least one guy on here has a mission pedal with a spring
so it maybe something they do by request..there costumer
service is excellent and will help you out if you email them.

yes, you can order a pedal with spring.
Mission pedals are great.

I bought a CryBaby Classic and gutted it. I wired the switch to a mono 1/4" jack and run that to Expression Pedal input 1 on the AxeFX. I wired the pot to a stereo 1/4" jack and run that to expression pedal input 2 on the AxeFX. Set Input 1 to "latching" and input 2 to "continuous". I hear "wow, what a great sounding cry baby" a lot. Then I switch to my "Whammy" patch and use the same pedal as a whammy controller and watch their eyes glaze over with bewilderment :lol:

I like the feel of a standard wah pedal but I could never get the sound I wanted.. Now I have the best of both!

Back
Top Bottom