• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Can X/Y state of a block be assigned to an external switch?

Gene

Inspired
Hi, looking at the amp block edit page in AX8 Edit I do not see a modifier link for the X/Y state of the block.........can I switch between X/Y in the amp block using say external switch 4?

I can link the bright switch for example as it has a modifier link. I am aware I can do it with scenes but am building a patch for an upcoming gig where this way would suit best.

Thanks

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Not with a modifier link. But you can go into the I/O menu, page over to the control tab, scroll down to amp XY, and change it from CC# 100 to Pedal 4. You may have to "un-assign" whatever Pedal 4 is currently assigned to? (If anything)

Gene

Inspired
Not with a modifier link. But you can go into the I/O menu, page over to the control tab, scroll down to amp XY, and change it from CC# 100 to Pedal 4. You may have to "un-assign" whatever Pedal 4 is currently assigned to? (If anything)
Hi Moke, and is that a global or preset based assignment?
Thanks

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi Moke, and is that a global or preset based assignment?
Thanks
That would be global. Switching via scenes is my preferred method.

I do wish that X/Y could be attached to a modifier.

Top Bottom