Can We Hear Some FC Beta Tester Experiences?

I don’t think there is really much to tell other than it works great. Why ? Becasue if there are things that are an issue they should be addressed before the actual release, which is the whole point of the beta testing process.

As such, it wouldn’t make any sense to have beta testers talk about bugs etc, and as the feature set is perhaps still be refined, can’t really talk about how well a yet to be released product works.

Once the actual retail product starts shipping I think there will be a lot of reports from users, but if it’s not yet finished beta testers may have been told they aren’t even supposed to discuss certain aspects

I
As such, it wouldn’t make any sense to have beta testers talk about bugs etc, and as the feature set is perhaps still be refined, can’t really talk about how well a yet to be released product works.

Once the actual retail product starts shipping I think there will be a lot of reports from users, but if it’s not yet finished beta testers may have been told they aren’t even supposed to discuss certain aspects

This. Both NDA and that it's still not a finished product yet is my guess.

I just want to know what all I can do with this thing since that will be a crucial factor for building presets. My mind races thinking of the possibilities, but I don't want to make any more assumptions. I swear as soon as @ccroyalsenders releases his tutorials, I'm doing a beeline for the FC section!

I understand the NDA and that the bugs are still being worked out.

I’m really interested in it’s intended functionality with the III. Coming from the MFC, I can’t really visualize how this thing is going to be able to manage the increased capabilities of the III.

Hoping FAS might give the green light for the testers to share a bit of “stuff”. Or maybe even M@ might be able to toss us a few nuggets as to what the FC can do with the III.

Forgive my ignorance but do we have an ETA on when these things are going to hit the market?

Who has the definitive set-up guide for the III to an MFC101 mk III? Need to get it up and running for presets, scenes and continuous controllers handling.

Back
Top Bottom