Can wah be set to be on all the time?

Hey guys, first thing, I appreciate all the responses about my previous posts. My Axe FX 2, MFC101 and 2 Fractal expression pedals shipped out today! Thanks for helping me decide.

Question for you guys, I also ordered a Mission EP1 with the spring so it always goes back to heel down position. I'm going to use this pedal for my wah. Can the Axe FX 2 be set so when I take my foot off the pedal and it springs back it automatically turns the wah off? and then as soon as I start moving the pedal again it will engage the wah block? So I never have to press down on the button to engage it?

Related question - Is there a way to have it so the wah is always available on any preset I choose or create? So I never have to eff around with creating another wah block? Sort of like, it's just always there by default no matter what.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get this unit.

-Dan

Question for you guys, I also ordered a Mission EP1 with the spring so it always goes back to heel down position. I'm going to use this pedal for my wah. Can the Axe FX 2 be set so when I take my foot off the pedal and it springs back it automatically turns the wah off? and then as soon as I start moving the pedal again it will engage the wah block? So I never have to press down on the button to engage it?

yes, it's called Auto-Engage in the Modifier menu.

Related question - Is there a way to have it so the wah is always available on any preset I choose or create? So I never have to eff around with creating another wah block? Sort of like, it's just always there by default no matter what.

no, blocks must be added to each preset.

The next best thing (IMO) is saving your custom wah in Axe Edit. Then you can easily add your custom wah to any preset/block via a drop down menu in Axe Edit.

You could also go a step further and create a Preset Template. This would consist of blocks and routings that you always use. Save that preset and just use that as your starting point each time you create a new preset.

Back
Top Bottom