Can someone help me understand the rear inputs on the Axe FXIII

79_limited

Experienced
I am a long time user since the Ultra. I’ve always used the Axe for simple electric plug straight in the front type of guy.

Recently I picked up a Petrucci Majesty for a good deal mainly because of the great reviews and the piezo integration.

Question is what are the best inputs to use with this setup? I know I need to use a stereo Y cable but I am unsure which inputs are the most optimal to use on the Axe FX III.

I want use input 1 as my main electric tone and input two as my separate acoustic tone and to blend the two.

Help much appreciated.

I am a long time user since the Ultra. I’ve always used the Axe for simple electric plug straight in the front type of guy.

Recently I picked up a Petrucci Majesty for a good deal mainly because of the great reviews and the piezo integration.

Question is what are the best inputs to use with this setup? I know I need to use a stereo Y cable but I am unsure which inputs are the most optimal to use on the Axe FX III.

I want use input 1 as my main electric tone and input two as my separate acoustic tone and to blend the two.

Help much appreciated.

Page 31 of Owners Manual.

Thanks for the feedback. I did read page 31 of the manual.

What was not clear is if I use Input 1 of the “Instrument” input since it has the secret sauce circuit.

So I’ll try Instrument Input on the rear for the magnetic pickup output and rear Input 3 front be piezo pickup.

I use 1 and 3 just to leave 2 available for XLR I puts if needed. My demo is here:

Chris good video and nice tones. Funny we have the same color Majesty. I’m surprised how versatile this guitar is. I’ve always been a Fender and Rickenbacker player but wanted something different.

Back
Top Bottom