Can someone help me quick (REAPER)

RatBastard

Inspired
Okay, so the other day my nieces were over and they were screwing around with a project I had open in reaper. They didn't delete anything, but I can no longer hear the playback going through the monitors. I can jam through it just fine, it's just the playback...so what do I do? options -- preferences -- ????

They might have turned off the monitoring on the track...there should be a button on each track for live monitoring. They might have clicked that.

EDIT: if not that, check the top right corner and see where your audio is routed to.

Are you saying you can jam into it and hear it, but you can't play back your recording afterwards?

Actually, I wasn't on 18.03, but I downloaded it and that did the trick!!! Was it like that on 18.01 too? because that's when the problem mysteriously started. And to think that I blamed my neices...boy is my face red...anyway, thanks bros!!! Just to help anyone that's having problems I'll walk you through it quick: go to the I/O menu, scroll down to usb return level, and adjust to taste. Thanks again!!!

Back
Top Bottom