Can I run just presets?

reilly

I would like to have the fx8 set up just like the MFC and Axefx where I hit one button and it changes everything, I don't want to use it in stomp box mode and I don't like how you have to bank or hit another button prior to hitting the scene button. is this possible? I would like to use presets not scenes

have you tried Sticky Preset Mode? you will need to press a switch at least once after power up to get to that mode (and leave Stomp mode), but then the 8 switches correspond to the 8 presets in that bank.

see page 8 of the current manual.

Any chance of having an option for half preset and half stomp? Say have buttons 5-8 be presets and buttons 1-4 be assignable stomp buttons?

Any chance of having an option for half preset and half stomp? Say have buttons 5-8 be presets and buttons 1-4 be assignable stomp buttons?

Hopefully will be implemented in future update. Not sure why this wasn't set up right from the gate, as it's seems logical.

This seems to be one of the most requested updates.

Really surprised initial release didn't have these configurations. Especially with all the thought fractal puts into their products. Not complaining, just surpassed as a lot of the suggestions are mildly basic, at least in their concept. But I have no clue on how difficult a "simple request" is!

Agreed. Actually preset mode with button you hit to"reveal" 8 IA switches would be perfect.

Ok, that would be even better. That's sort of the way I run my Liquid Foot Jr+ with my AxeII. But the LF is completely configurable with each switch individually assignable to a variety of functions (IA switches, presets, bank up/down, scene control, etc. ). I'm not expecting that level of control with the Fx8 buttons, but Fractal has a way to go when it comes to their midi controller and the foot switch configurability of the FX8.

Back
Top Bottom