Can I get you opinion on a sound?

kevrock

Experienced
Here is my main preset i love it at home. Live I'm on the fence, do you guys think it sounds good or is it too scooped to cut in a live mix.
BTW at the moment we have a drummer and a acoustic guitar and singer and me bass player broke arm.
So any input or changes you would make would be greatly appreciated or just let me know what you think
View attachment SPLAWM RYTHM.syx

Last edited:
I don't use emgs live anymore. This patch is for a EVH Wolfgang. And various guitars with Duncan JBs

Last edited:
I'm having trouble recording from my axe fx II usb into my Mac using GarageBand. It just sounds all digitally and pops a clicks and my Mac is seeing it as an input. I don't know what's going on

I don't use emgs live anymore. This patch is for a EVH Wolfgang. And various guitars with Duncan JBs

Ah, well your sig says 'all emgs'.

I have a few guitars with Duncan JB's, so I'll try your patch within the next couple days (having trouble connecting my laptop to the Axe right now)

Ah, well your sig says 'all emgs'.

I have a few guitars with Duncan JB's, so I'll try your patch within the next couple days (having trouble connecting my laptop to the Axe right now)

Sweet thanks. And the all emgs quote is kind of a running joke with me and some peeps on the metal guitarist forums. Lol.

little more mids (but that subjective because I never used scooped tones), increased the thunk knob in the amp block and set hi cut in the cab block to 6000 hz (was too shrill for me otherwise)

Thanks a lot for you tweaks. I like them. I'm gonna see how it sounds with the band this weekend. Thanks again for being the only person to take time to help me out.

Back
Top Bottom