Can’t turn off a bypass [solved]

• Was this a new unit?
  • Are these Factory presets?
  • If not, can you contact the seller and/or the preset maker?

I was thinking along a similar line but didn’t know yet how to check. @Admin M@ suggested how to check only it showed none. It also started working without me doing anything. In the last example I switched external1 to none using control click and it worked. I figure as I learn more it will make sense. I should probably get my Moog pedal and see if it will function with this unit.

So I am looking at it and notice it has no source and external 1 selected. Correct me if I’m wrong but would external 1 be referring to an external pedal? Which I have not tried yet. Nope I clicked it and see other FC choices. But another thing is I can turn bypass on and off now. I haven’t changed anything that aI know of. My mystery continues.
View attachment 139586
To be clear, the Axe Fx supports dual source modifiers.

Source 1 is External 1... Only Source 2 is None.

Since the Operation is set to Src1 + Src2, then the value of Source 1 is what is in use.

• Was this a new unit?
  • Are these Factory presets?
  • If not, can you contact the seller and/or the preset maker?
Direct from the fractal website it was delivered Friday the week before last week. I have only what was preinstalled by fractal.

To be clear, the Axe Fx supports dual source modifiers.

Source 1 is External 1... Only Source 2 is None.

Since the Operation is set to Src1 + Src2, then the value of Source 1 is what is in use.
Yep I switched it to none and it started working. I didn’t understand scr1 and scr2 meant source. Is there some sort of mapping page that shows what is mapped to what? Like a control click on a source to see what feeds it? I’ll try later when I fire it back up. One other thing I have had sink in is changing a channel on a block does not affect all blocks. For some reason I had it in my head of I changed it on one block they all would follow. That is what the next level up is for change a scene and save it with the blocks on the channel you want. It didn’t sink in until I started trying to analyze why things are doing what they do.

I can’t see myself ever learning this so throughly I’ll get bored. It’s like an endless pit of tweakability! I love that! I’m home sick today so as energy permits I dig in.

Yep I switched it to none and it started working. I didn’t understand scr1 and scr2 meant source. Is there some sort of mapping page that shows what is mapped to what? Like a control click on a source to see what feeds it? I’ll try later when I fire it back up. One other thing I have had sink in is changing a channel on a block does not affect all blocks. For some reason I had it in my head of I changed it on one block they all would follow. That is what the next level up is for change a scene and save it with the blocks on the channel you want. It didn’t sink in until I started trying to analyze why things are doing what they do.

I can’t see myself ever learning this so throughly I’ll get bored. It’s like an endless pit of tweakability! I love that! I’m home sick today so as energy permits I dig in.
In the editor, there's a page that shows all modifier assignments in the current scene.

From memory, first select the Controllers button... One of tabs in there will have them.

Back
Top Bottom