Cameron can Van Halen - ish...

Hi and thanks!

Stevelow74; is my Gibson l.p Axcess loaded with Lindy fralins Paf.

Willowdale ; yes, it's the new flange in the II ...analog vibe ...love it!

Banjoze; I don't attempt to match, only to have the vibe of the master !.

reverbweb ; ooooy!!!

I'll share it later !

Thanks to all !!!

Last edited:
thanks !!!!!!!

Love the new flanger!!!

I'm tweaking new presets for my new Matrix amp for live shows....phaser,flanger.....my God...just like my vintage pedals!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Great sounding patch Javi!
Sorry if I miss it, but can I ask you what cab do you use live with your Axe FX?
Thanks!

Paolo

Aha, so you have the same speakers and poweramp as I do. Good! Awaiting your presets ... :mrgreen

One more question: do you play the EVMS with or without cab sims?

+ 1 for that!

In these days I've seen a lot of you guys using these kind of speakers with the Matrix Power Amp.
Is it why you like their "colour" or it is because you use them with cabs and mic sims on?
Do they have a "flatter" Frequency response? And also...for both of you, Yek and Javi, your recording patches are different from your live ones, or they need just small adjustments?
Thanks!!!

+ 1 for that!

In these days I've seen a lot of you guys using these kind of speakers with the Matrix Power Amp.
Is it why you like their "colour" or it is because you use them with cabs and mic sims on?
Do they have a "flatter" Frequency response? And also...for both of you, Yek and Javi, your recording patches are different from your live ones, or they need just small adjustments?
Thanks!!!

The EVMs are fairly neutral speakers. They don't color the tone too much so you get to hear the tone of the amp itself well.
While still being guitar speakers which means you also don't get the extremes lows and highs of a FR speaker (which you don't want in a "live" guitar tone).
The EVMs als are quite flat (but not FRFR), and some players use cab sims with them.
I keep one set of presets. Out 1 is the direct tone and that's got a cab sim in it, as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom