Cali Leggy New Firmware

Threads like this do make me wish the release notes for Cygnus really captured all the changes better:

• Cali Leggy was replaced with new Model
  • Friedman models were updated and all are based on the 2018 version now, V3 was added.
  • Speaker Dynamics
  • Buttery was replaced with Duo
  • Master volume tapers were updated to some amps
  • etc

They just became "changes since last beta" which is fine if you were following the betas but hard if you were just following the major releases.

People that followed along for every beta and read every thread know, but all the people we told "If you don't want to use the beta just wait" are now lost because none of these changes got documented in the final V16 release notes. In fact, I'm not even sure if the Master Volume taper change stuck around or was reverted.

I'm not even sure if the Master Volume taper change stuck around or was reverted.

As if to make your point, I can't find the source thread now but Cliff said that tapers whose curve was greater than Log 15A now match the amp counterpart and most of the rest were converted to Log 15A.

Last edited:
As if to make your point, I can't find the source thread now but Cliff said that tapers whose curve was greater than Log 15A now match the amp counterpart and the rest were converted to Log 15A.
Executive action both nearly created a war and ended it over that one.
I too wish there was a detailed changelog.

Back
Top Bottom