Cacophony - Concerto

baloo

A fellow forum member and I just completed a quick and dirty take of the Cacophony track Concerto to help promote a couple of upcoming gigs. We're a shred metal band called Pterodactyl based in Melbourne, Australia.

We're always welcome for feedback and criticisms. Let us know what you think.

If anyone is in the area and wants to check us out live you can check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/183178735177158/ for dates, etc.

Damn, now that's some really tight playing there; great work!
Haha I hadn't listened to this song in such a long time. So good.

Cool stuff. Like the guitar sounds too. What kind of amp/ir are those?

I'm on the right side, I'm using the Triptik dialed in very bright with the stock TV Producers Pack cab. I'm not completely sure what the left side guitar was using, possibly the Triptik dialed in very differently with the stock AX Producers Pack cab.

The Triptik is an amazing amp, we both turned up to a rehearsal after that FW release with big smiles on our faces.

A WE SO ME! The Jason first solo it's not very very well played, BUT it's not a easy solo! The rest of the song sounds incredible! CONGRATS! What amps did you use?! :)

Hi, I'm playing (what I think is) the first Jason solo on this recording. I agree, I am still struggling with that one it's such a killer and well...just damn fast really!

I plan to keep working on it, thanks for listening. We both used Triptik models.

ninja19 as I said you, It's awesome! Maybe it needs to sound more smooth but it's a very very very hard solo! You have to be proud!

Back
Top Bottom