Cabling - pedals / switches to MFC

ethrbunny

Inspired
Are people using angled or straight connectors on the MFC end? Im trying to visualize a pedal board and have some concern about 1/4" jacks on the back side.

On the pedal side - seems like angled plugs would be a must-have. Am I not thinking of the space properly?

On my Pedaltrain Pro, I made right angles because it was tight after adding the four Boss FS-5L's to the front:

DSCN2005.jpg

HTH.

I use right angles also
zenkick, may i sak what you use all those Boss FS-5L's for (your pedalboard looks awesome by the way!)

I use right angles also
zenkick, may i sak what you use all those Boss FS-5L's for (your pedalboard looks awesome by the way!)

Thanks! I should post more pics over in that other thread, as that one isn't really representative of my command center. :)

Anyway, the Boss pedals just give me more MIDI control. I used to use them exclusively for my Looperlative LP1. The Axe just passed the messages to it via MIDI thru (now I use the Boomerang III for looping.)

The pedals currently have no *specific* purpose within the Axe itself. Depending on what I'm working on, I'll just use them to pass MIDI back into my computer or other gear.

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom