Cab Pack 8 does brootalz metalz!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
This clip is not necessarily brootalz but hopefully demontrates the capabilities. :) I've encountered a few prejudice comments along the lines of "not a [Brit] I want something for metal". That statement reminds me of myself a few years back since I never considered myself as a "Brit" guy necessarily. Well I hope the clip speaks for itself. :) TS808 - Recto 2 MDRN with IRs from the Alloy Aces folder. Definitely takes me to that Underoath style of modern metal.

I can definitely post the preset if people are interested.

EDIT: Oh and in case you missed it you can get it NOW from here: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_8_CK_s_Brit_TV_4x12_UltraRes_p/fas-801-0008.htm

Last edited:
take the poll, do the packs, do not pay any attention to the "not another(insert what ever here) guys". you do a great job on these packs!!! just keep it up and do it your way! just my 2 cents worth take it or leave it the choice should be yours.

Last edited:
take the poll do the packs do not pay any attention to the "not another(inserte what ever here) guys". you do a great job on these packs just keep it up and do it your way! just my 2 cents worth take it or leave it the choice should be yours.

Thank you paranoid! :) I'm definitely not taking the prejudice as criticism or anything. I simply don't want people to miss out on something that they might really enjoy or even prefer. :)

Damn... I just realized that my new signature with Tyler's clip right under my metal clip is probably the best versatility showcase I've ever seen. :lol

Here's the patch! I've tweaked the advanced settings of the amp also so it's better to download the patch. :)

IRs being used are: CK Brit TV SM57-E906 B01 and CK Brit TV SM57-SM57 B01

BROOTZ1.png

BROOTZ2.png

Attachments

• CK CAB PACK 8 BROOTZ.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Needs moar treble if it's going to sit in the mix. I keep banging that tired old drum but it's true...

But +1 for the Killswitch Engage riff.

Back
Top Bottom