CAB PACK 5 / UR 4X12 Recto Mix Cab / USA IIC+ Bright

Sounds very cool! Did you use your jp13 and if so do you still like its pickups?

Thanks! Yes i used my jp13 for that. I like the pickups better than the crunchlab and liquifire in my jp6.
Also in my 7 string they are sounding very good. The pickups sound definitely a lot more open and with a bit mor presence.
Are you planning to buy these pickups?

Thanks! Yes i used my jp13 for that. I like the pickups better than the crunchlab and liquifire in my jp6.
Also in my 7 string they are sounding very good. The pickups sound definitely a lot more open and with a bit mor presence.
Are you planning to buy these pickups?

I bought a new set for my Suhr Modern but haven't put them in yet. It also has a basswood body like the JP13. I just need to install them.

I bought a new set for my Suhr Modern but haven't put them in yet. It also has a basswood body like the JP13. I just need to install them.

Ah ok. The preamp in the jp13 makes the pickup a bit aggressive, depends on the settings. I like them a lot in my Ibanez. Awesome pickup for my taste.

Hi guys, here is a quick test of cab pack 5 mixing the recto cab.
I tried to mix a darker version of the stock version because it was too much sizzle for me at the end.

What do you think?

Very powerful and tight bass to my ears !, I think Illuminators doing great their jobs !

Back
Top Bottom