Cab-Pack 19 [Bulb]- Citrus RV50- Misha Mixes IRs

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey fellers, this is my first Sound-Clip with the second Misha Mansoor [BULB] it's Cab-Pack 19,
I used Citrus RV50 and some of Misha Mixes IRs, My brother Armin played the bass lines with Cab-Pack 11

The guitar is Ibanez RG1820X loaded with BNP-Juggernauts, and the bass is Yamaha TRB-6PII,

I would be thankful to have your input about the tone ?

Last edited:
Hey fellers, this is my first Sound-Clip with the second Misha Manssor [BULB] it's Cab-Pack 19,
I used Citrus RV50 and some of Misha Mixes IRs, My brother Armin played the bass lines with Cab-Pack 11

The guitar is Ibanez RG1820X loaded with BNP-Juggernauts, and the bass is Yamaha TRB-6PII,

I would be thankful to have your input about the tone ?

Wooooooow! "Bulb - Breeze" vibes from the riffage and genuine goosebums from that bass solo. Crystal clear cleans and FAT guitar tones. I love that part with only guitar. That fuzzy fat and full "Citrus" tone comes through perfectly. :p

Can I have your amp settings please? Can I have your talents please?

Wooooooow! "Bulb - Breeze" vibes from the riffage and genuine goosebums from that bass solo. Crystal clear cleans and FAT guitar tones. I love that part with only guitar. That fuzzy fat and full "Citrus" tone comes through perfectly. :p

Can I have your amp settings please? Can I have your talents please?

Very much appreciated, I'll share it... please dont spare my blushes :), bud really thank you for your B U T ful words ! :).

Very nice sounds, playing and mix. I also find interesting the approach on solo, it sounds different and fresh, familiar techniques but original execution.

May I aks, how do get this clean guitar sound so good? I can record and mix high gain guitars decently but I've never learned how to do it with the cleans properly. Sorry for this dumb question, I suppose I should look for it in Youtube generally but this sounds so good that I can not hold myself of asking you...

Back
Top Bottom