Wish Cab/PA Delete

Infuseguitar

Inspired
This might be a worthless wish but since I’ve never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the draw I've grown accustom to being “corrected".
With that out of the way, would it make any practical sense or even possible having an option to turn off or over ride the cab and power amp from one of the outputs? My scenario is I’m running my actual power amp and cabs thru output 3 and FRFR thru output 1 but I want to retain all my post effects. Currently the way I’ve been doing this is creating a new output block after the amp block/pre cab block. If I want to add reverb, delays and such I copy, paste and tweak along the power amp output chain. I’m still stuck with keeping the power amp modeling on if I want it represented in the FRFR speakers. Which I always do. If an option for shutting off the power amp and cab was available in the output block I wouldn’t need to double up on the effects and save CPU. It’s quite possible there’s some work around for this that I’m not aware of. If not then here is my wish.
AxeFxIII btw.

It has been wished for in various ways for a long time.

Due to the survivor Fractal uses it is not possible. You can't "remove" the results after they are in the signal.

It has been wished for in various ways for a long time.

Due to the survivor Fractal uses it is not possible. You can't "remove" the results after they are in the signal.
So basically what you’re saying is the only option is to buy another AxeFx and run them simultaneously. You drive a hard bargain but I can’t argue with the facts.

Back
Top Bottom